Time: 10am to 6pm
Venue: 6 Raffles Quay, Level 15
1. Introduction to IGTV and Instagram Video Marketing
• Introduction & Learning Outcomes
• Video Insights, Video Types & Sizes
• Recommended Video Duration for IGTV and Instagram Videos
2. Personal Branding with Instagram & Videos
• Personal Branding on Instagram, What does it mean?
• Class Activity: Keywords you want people to use to describe you
• Strategy on Instagram, Who are you attracting? Let's look at Instagram's demographics.
• Content Ratio: Value Add vs. Making a Sale
• Why create videos?
• Types of Videos you can create
3. Ways to GROW your Personal Brand with IGTV and Instagram Videos
• Plan a Video Content Strategy and Video Ideas based on your Learner’s Buyer Journey with you
• Map out your buyer’s journey, doubts and how you can address them with videos
• Consultation with the Trainer on your buyer's journey
4. Finalise your video ideas and scripts
• Simple 3 step guide on how to brainstorm for better titles that are being searched for online
• Consultation with the Trainer on your video topics and ideas
• Trainer Demonstration on equipments required and setup:
(a) Rehearsing and video recording tips
(b) Lavalier Mikes for loan (FOC - limited available, book during sign up)
(c) Whiteboard/Flip Chart Setup
5. Hands-on activities: warm up, practice and recording your 3~5 min video
• Practice and get feedback from the trainer on your videos
• Records 3 versions, and choose the best one for editing
• Substitle/Caption (Android App or $1/min subtitle by freelancer online within 24 to 48 hours)
6. Design a frame for your video (Free to use web-based design app)
• Trainer Demo on design software
• Audio Resources (Free Music)
• Edit horizontal video with Frame for IGTV
• How to remove watermark with SmartPhone video editing app
• Export Video as high resolution for IGTV
• Add logo as a sticker for your videos
7. Export video and upload on IGTV and/or Instagram
• Video Settings
• Time to post, Instagram Insights
• Upload Video on IGTV and/or Instagram
• Ways to build a following on Instagram
8. Final Consultation and Q&A
(a) Consultation with Trainer (max. 5~10 min per participant)
(b) Final Q&A with Trainer
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Smartphone (that is able to record high-resolution videos)
• Tripods for SmartPhones
• Laptop & charger
• Mouse & mouse pad
For course enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call, SMS, or What’sApp us at (65) 9296 3877
Why is Personal Branding Important, and how can you get started?
IGTV & Instagram Video Examples:
IGTV Instagram Video Example 01:
IGTV Instagram Video Example 02:
Why learn with Sky Digital Agency?
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
Liyana Ahmad is a self-taught graphic designer, illustrator and an ACTA Certified Trainer. She shares her passion for design through illustration workshops with Adobe illustrator.
Aside designing and creating websites, Liyana trains in other subjects like Branding, Video Marketing & Instagram Marketing with Sky Digital Agency, and other smartphone photography, illustration courses & other creative topics with The Good Designers.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
She has been helping other solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs with their branding efforts, and managing small business instagram accounts to help them grow their brand with Instagram.
She hopes to share some insights and tools to branding that will give both solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs a head start to branding themselves visually and online.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Email us at email@example.com and we will send you payment instructions on how you can pay for the course directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
For company sponsored individuals, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to: 3. Full name of participant as in NRIC:
5. Company Address: