This course "Digital Marketing Essentials for Entrepreneurs" is now updated as "Digital Marketing Strategy & Sales Funnels for Business Owners"
Most updated Course Outline & Schedule can be found here: https://skydigitalagency.com/courses/detail/digital-marketing-strategy-&-sales-funnels-for-business-owners
The key purpose of this course is to help individuals who are overwhelmed with the idea of digital marketing, and help anyone who is currently running their own social media marketing and advertising campaigns to apply strategy and sales funnels in place to optimize their advertising spend.
Aside learning and understanding about what Digital Marketing is in a broad overview, the course includes 80% hands-on activities to brainstorm and map out a digital strategy and sales funnel for your business needs.
In this course, we give an overview of 3 Digital Marketing platforms required to BUILD an Effective and Integrated Digital Marketing Funnel required:
1. Facebook Marketing & Advertising Strategies, Brainstorming a Facebook Marketing Strategy
2. Landing Pages for Social Media Ads - Benefits of a Landing Page & How to build it easily with MailChimp
3. Introduction to Google Analytics & Key Metrics for better understanding of your Digital Marketing efforts
Small Class Training: Min. 4 and Max. 8 Participants.
80% hands-on training and activities, 20% theory.
Time: 10am to 6pm on both days.
Training Venue: 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Course Fee: $400/pax (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0045617
OVERVIEW OF COURSE OUTLINE:
• What is digital marketing?
• Why are businesses losing leads without an Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy?
• Define a basic digital marketing sales funnel and understand the process
• Role of digital marketing apps (Facebook, MailChimp, Google Analytics) and its framework
• Equip participants with the concept and best practices of an effective digital marketing strategy
• Introduction to Facebook Marketing, Case Study, Brainstorm a Campaign & Consult with Trainer
• Introduction to Facebook Ads from Facebook Business Pages, Audience Settings, Location Settings, Types of Ads & Consultation with Trainer
• Introduction to Landing Pages for Lead Generation with MailChimp
• Introduction to MailChimp and its Features for an Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
• Introduction to Google Analytics and Key Metrics you will need to note
• Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and 10 ways to rank on Google
Learning outcome 1: Digital marketing for business
• Define digital marketing
• What is its role in a digital apps and framework
• Overview of the digital marketing process
Learning outcome 2: A buyer’s journey on the internet
• A buyer’s journey on the internet
• How these digital marketing platforms and apps must be integrated to address a typical buyer’s journey on the internet
Learning outcome 3: Introduction to Facebook Marketing & Advertising
• Ways your content get more organic reach
• Facebook Campaign Strategy & Framework for Effective Facebook Campaigns
• Types of Facebook Posts/Ads available, and which Facebook Ads you should focus on
• Basic Facebook Templates & Ad Design in Microsoft PowerPoint / Macintosh Keynote
Learning outcome 4: Introduction to Landing Pages for Lead Generation with MailChimp
• What is MailChimp?
• What can you do with MailChimp?
• What is a Landing Page? Why use Landing Pages?
• MailChimp Landing Page Design & Development (Hands-on activity)
• MailChimp Reports & Re-targeting/Segmenting Features
Learning outcome 5: Introduction to Google Analytics
• Setup/Create Google Analytics tracking code (You can install / Send to your web developer)
• Explore Key Google Analytics Reports to NOTE
• Features within Google Analytics
Learning outcome 6: Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
• What is SEO?
• Top 10 SEO Strategies to rank on Google
Learning outcome 7: Develop a strategic digital marketing plan for your business
• Introduction to Sales Funnels & Hands-on activities to Map a Sales Funnel for your Business
• Map out a digital marketing strategy specific and custom for your business/industry
Final Consultation and Q&A
** You will get ACCESS to our Private Facebook Support Group for every individual who has joined us in our full day Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy for Beginners Course to ask questions, and get the latest updates (via videos or LIVE videos) even after the course! **
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder & Lead Digital Marketing Consultant at Sky Digital Agency and Founder of The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook & Instagram Marketing, MailChimp Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Infographics Design and more... Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 hours in training, and is an ACTA certified trainer.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding Social Media, Digital Marketing and Infographics Design Topics.
Government agencies like Housing Development Board (HDB), Workforce Singapore (WSG), schools like Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Ngee Ann Poly, National University of Singapore (NUS & NUHS), and corporate organizations such as Bank of Singapore (BOS) and Amphenol Information Communications & Commercial Products has engaged Charmaine for corporate training at their office or school as well.
Currently Charmaine occassionally teaches Basic Facebook Marketing & Introduction to Facebook Videos at Institute of Adult Learning (IAL) located at Lifelong Learning Institute as well.
Whether you would like to learn 1 to 1, or in groups, get in touch with Charmaine at email@example.com
Course customization is possible for individual and corporate organizations as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you payment instructions on how you can pay for the course directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
For company sponsored individuals, you may email us at email@example.com
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to: 3. Full name of participant as in NRIC:
5. Company Address: