Chief Digital Marketing Officer
As the Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency, Charmaine brings over 13 years of experience as a seasoned digital marketing trainer and consultant. She has worked with a diverse range of companies, including Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Temasek Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, SATO Global, Merz Aesthetics, and Schneider Electric (France), to name a few.
With a passion for actionable insights, Charmaine delivers practical solutions for government agencies, SMEs, and individuals venturing into digital marketing careers. Through engaging, practical and hands-on training sessions, she provides real-world examples and guidance on website optimization, crafting persuasive email campaigns, inbound social media marketing strategies, and integrated digital marketing strategies and more.
Charmaine's expertise equips clients to thrive in the dynamic digital landscape, driving growth and success for their brands and businesses. She is a WSQ ACTA Certified trainer, who trains in WSQ and IBF Funded Digital Marketing programs, Google SME Leadership and Google Squared Online Programs.
She is an experienced digital marketing trainer with WSQ ACTA Certification and trains at:
• Associate Adult Educator (AAE), an Adult Education Professionalisation (AEP) offered by, and a Trainer with Institute for Adult Learning, Jan 2020 - Dec 2021
• Associate Digital Marketing Trainer with Singapore Business Federation, August 2021 till present
• Adjunct Digital Marketing Trainer at Aventis Learning Group, March 2020 till present
• Expert Speaker at Squared Online (program co-developed with Google) @Avado, June 2021 - May 2022
• Business & Marketing Mentor: Temasek Polytechnic (LaunchPad), Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Sandbox), and SUTD Venture Building Program (2020 - 2022), and NUS Msc in Venture Creation Programs (Dec 2021-May 2022)
Till date, she has trained more than 2,500 individuals, and conducted more than 2,200 hours of training for marketers and business owners in the last 2 years alone.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun.
That’s how she learn, and that’s how she shares her knowledge with others.